Thursday, December 4, 2008

The hardest job in the world


Who knew that being a mom could be so hard? Duh, anyone who is a mom already. As hard as it may be (some days harder than others) it is by far the most rewarding job there is. It doesn't pay much unless you count the poopie diapers, slobber, droll or spit up. But when your child looks at you and says "mama" or hugs you so tight you would think you won the lottery (or at least that's how I feel). My son is my world and there may be days that I feel like running away, but I know I could not make it a day without him. He is my everything.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Precious, precious! You're right -its a hard job but our little Dumplins make it worth everything when they give you that sweet snuggle or look at you with those big eyes.

Yesterday I called my husband and said: "Are you coming back home?" He replied "Of course" to which I replied "OK, then I'll stay, otherwise I was outta here."

So, it helps to have a sense of humor and know when to laugh instead of cry. :o)