Saturday, November 22, 2008

Confession: I want to be a Martha or Bree with my holiday parties

With the holidays approaching and festivities starting to be planned I want to be a Martha. I want to throw amazing functions that wow people. I really wish to have it all together like Martha and Bree. I wish that my house was perfect all the time and that dinner was always something amazing. But lets face it. I have a 13 month old, 2 dogs and a husband. So my house is crazy. I try the best I can to keep everything together and in place, but it doesn't always work. So as I am getting ready for the holidays I have been working on organizing and cleaning things out to make room for all the new goodies we get. I have cleaned out Austin's closet and gone thru his toys, I am working on our stuff. I have my pantry all organized again (I will have to get a photo of it-I am so proud and I know it wont last for too long).

I am hosting a Tiny Tot Holiday Party for my moms group so I have been starting to look for cute things to make and do. Below are a few things I have found.

Hostest With The Mostest rocks. Below are some of her party decoration ideas. She is AMAZING. Most of her settings are budget friendly and stuff you already have around the house.


Peppermint Twist

Santa Baby



You can find the directions for these cute guys here


Look at these appetizers I found

You can find the directions for these Santa Crackers here:


No comments: