Monday, November 24, 2008

Being Thankful...

With Thanksgiving this week I cant help but think of all the things that I am thankful for. I came across the article below and its so right on.

I found the below this morning over at Trying to Stay Calm

What a perfect time of year for this~
Living in thanksgiving daily is a habit that will enrich our lives and the lives of those we l♥ve...

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.~ Naomi Williams ~

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

I am thankful to all of you that follow this blog!May the Lord bless you and your families during this Thanksgiving Holiday season :) ♥ Hugs!

No comments: